Clare FM supports many different local and national charities
- Over 65% of people listen to Clare FM each week
- Clare FM is consistently ahead of all of its national competitors
in listenership ratings
- 80% of Clare FM's business is repeat business
- Clare FM's Great October Giveaway yields over 25,000 entries each
year and is one of the longest and most successful promotions on the Station.
- The first song ever played on Clare FM on September 10th 1989 was Jon Kenny's reggae version of Spancill Hill, it was introduced by Ger Sweeney
- Over 2.9 million Irish adults listen to Irish radio each day.
- Clare FM owns 15% of Spin South West